Ferret internal medicine & surgery at WellPet Vets
At WellPet Vets we have a team of over 15 Veterinarians. These Veterinarians combine expertise and knowledge from their training from all over the world to provide your pocket companion with the most up to date treatment plans and methods. This helps with ensuring a speedy recovery from illness if it was to occur.
Conditions treated at WellPet Vets Include:
At WellPet we treat many pocket pet illnesses and can perform a number of ferret advice, procedures and surgeries such as:
- Heart conditions
- Cancer therapy (chemotherapy and radiotherapy)
- Hormonal problems
- Adrenal disease
- Autoimmune disorders
- Thyroid glands (both overactive and underactive)
- Gastrointestinal disease
- Foreign body
- Diaphragmatic hernia
- Pregnancy and whelping complications – C-sections
- Respiratory diseases – Influenza
- Toxicity’s – food; e.g. Chocolate, Alcohol, drugs, plants and flowers
- Dermatitis and skin conditions
- Dental Disease
- Fight wounds
- Behaviour and anxiety
Concerns about your ferrets health?
If your ferret is ever unwell, rest assured our experienced team at WellPet Vets is here when you need us, with our 24 hour hospital located at 50 Mulgoa Rd, Regentville NSW 2745.