Are you looking for a new job?
WellPet Vet hospitals are always looking for experienced and competent new employees, who share the same values as we do, to join our team! So If you are in a position where you are looking for a new job within this exciting industry or even looking to start your career in the veterinary industry, we would love to hear from you!
See below for positions currently vacant!
Do you share our WellPet Vets core values?
The following values are what our team is made of and what makes us who we are. All of these values were taken from qualities known to staff members in our team.
“LEADERSHIP”– In our field, in the hospital, for the advocacy of the pet
“INTEGRITY” – Transparency in treatment and cost, ethical and moral, honesty
“PATIENT ADVOCACY” – Speaking for the pets needs, ensuring the best for our patients
“TEAM WORK” – No one is above any task, help each other, work together
“COMPASSION” – Empathy for clients and pets, kindness and heart
“KNOWLEDGE” – Seeking knowledge continually, wide breadth of knowledge across the team, CE, training
“CLIENT FOCUS” – Exceptional customer service, to go above and beyond, polite and courteous, we are here to serve them.
Submit an application.
Please fill out the form on this page, attach your resume and tell us a bit about yourself and we will be in touch!
Emergency Veterinarian / ICU Evening Veterinarian (Multiple positions available)
Small Animal General Practice, ICU, and Emergency Hospital
- Do you want to be challenged by constant variety, genuinely fascinating cases, and a focus on being your best?
- Do you want to be part of a large team of helpful and experienced vets and nurses?
- Do you want to work in a hospital that is dedicated to constant improvement and evolution?
Now is your chance!
We are located at the base of the world heritage listed Blue Mountains, just 45 minutes from the CBD of Sydney and surrounded by amazing hiking, kayaking, climbing, and mountain bike tracks. Spend one day at the beach and the next canyoning. Nepean Animal Hospital seeks two more vets to join the General Practice day team, and another to join the Emergency and ICU night team.
- 30-minute consults;
- Full-time or part-time positions available;
- Awesome array of gear which is constantly being upgraded;
- Separate and dedicated offsite call centre, so your interruptions are kept to a minimum;
- Hospital staffed by vets and nurses 24/7, so your patients are always monitored;
- Large, friendly and growing team of vets and nurses;
- Extremely varied case load. We are the emergency referral hospital for the surrounds and treat everything from disembowelled police dogs, to fracture repairs, and DKA to new puppy checks;
- Commitment to ethical practice. We don’t euthanise unless ethically appropriate. We treat injured strays as if they have a paying owner until proven otherwise, and often even when proven otherwise. We work closely with many rescue groups and local shelters. All wildlife is treated, including fracture repairs in joeys (yes, that includes the wombat joey).
- Close to the beautiful Blue Mountains, Olympic rowing, rafting, and cycling facilities;
- Plenty of affordable, pet friendly, accommodation close by;
- Less than an hour to the CBD of Sydney;
- Career opportunities in a growing business;
- Salary ranges from $60,000 – $150,000 depending on performance, whether you’re part of the day or night team, and length of employment. You will be provided with specific KPI which will evolve as you do;
- We are committed to your wellbeing and regularly hold team events. We recently hired a yoga studio and teacher for the team. Next up is an endurance event;
- Mistakes are identified as part of being human and the learning process. We will give you regular feedback and support;
- We have separate day and night teams, so you don’t need to do on-call. If you want to work for the night team then please apply for our ER & ICU position;
- Our vets are well recognised by the specialist hospitals as experienced and well trained. We contribute 1-2 vets per year to specialist intern programs;
- Please only apply for this role if you are committed to learning and enjoy working in a friendly and fast-paced environment.